HONG KONG Stylistic
Action Wire Work Workshop
LEVEL #1- HKww (Basic/Intermediate) One day workshop:
Hong Kong Wire Work (aka HK wire work) is prevalent and is an increasingly popular technique for visual productions in the action genre realm world wide.
Experience and learn the basic principles of performing and pull assisting Hong Kong Style wire work with qualified instructors at Fast Motion Studios.
This workshop will showcase and educate industry professionals throughout the entertainment sector; TV, film, new media, and gaming. It is geared towards action directors, stunt performers, aerial technicians, stunt riggers, and fight coordinators.
- The history of HK Wire Work (including intro to motion capture)
- The process of Rigging
- HK wire work & Aerial Stunt Equipment Methodology (East meets West)
- Principles for Performers engaged in Wire Work
- Principles for Pullers engaged in delivering Wire Work
- Q & A session
LEVEL #2- HKww(Advanced) Two day workshop:
*(LEVEL #1-HKww is a prerequisite for attendance)
This advance course shall enlighten the experienced individuals on the realm of how to be creative while developing wire work execution techniques. Giving them the expertise to move there careers forward.
Geared towards action directors, stunt performers, aerial technicians, stunt riggers, and fight coordinators.
- Creative wire work techniques
- Performer Based Execution Techniques
- Puller Based Execution Techniques
- Working with HK wire work in the gaming world
How to involve HK wire work in film, television, and new media productions; fitting HKwire work shoots in your tight production schedule
- Q & A session